Use this form to contact us with any questions.
Goldsmith Metropolitan District invites you to the 21st Annual Concerts at the Crescent. The series is free for the enjoyment of the community and is once again held in Crescent Park (Belleview Avenue/DTC Blvd.).
Parking at surrounding buildings is free, but car-pooling, walking, or riding bikes (when appropriate) is highly recommended. The 2017 series starts June 6th and ends August 1st – unless rain dates are necessary. All shows are on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. There will be no scheduled rain dates this year.
There will once again be specific areas for lawn chairs. (Please remember, if you choose to sit in the blanket area, your seat must be flat on the ground.) Seating starts at 5 p.m. Guests are welcome to bring picnics, but please leave your pet friends at home … they are not allowed in the park during events.
Click here to see this year’s list of performances.
- Next Meeting, HVAC Offer, Marina Square Closing, and Visioning Town Hall Announcement
- All Good Updates Come In Sevens
- Next Meeting, Spring Cleanup, and Upcoming Picnic
- 20th Annual FREE Concerts at the Crescent
- Meeting Minutes
- Board Meeting Rescheduled
- Board Meeting Notice
- Snow Removal and Spring Entrance Sprucing Up
- Fences On Yosemite